Coined “the future of interior design” by Architectural Digest, Fuigo is a first-of-its-kind digital platform that empowers interior designers by providing them with the business management tools and marketplace they need to succeed.
About the Role
We're seeking a sales goal oriented, ambitious person to work on acquiring new members to our premium business technology platform for interior designers. You’ll be working on a brand-new product, so you won’t be just selling — you’ll be shaping the foundation of our sales process. You will be building relationships with the nation’s top interior designers to provide them with an overview of the Fuigo platform and show them how it can transform their business. If you are ready to be a major contributor to the future of the design industry, then come and check us out.
- Conduct lead generation and qualification activities for target markets
- Schedule client and prospect presentations
- Track leads, opportunities, and sales cycle execution
- Represent the company at conferences and technology seminars
- Network with interior designers at industry events
- Report weekly sales numbers directly to the VP of Business Development
- 1-3 years sales experience with a hunter mindset
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce, Hubspot or the like)
- Sales development or business development prior experience
- Passion for results, solid work ethic, motivated attitude
- Interior Design Industry experience or knowledge a plus
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Amazing verbal and written skills
- Ability to adapt within a fast-changing setting
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Yearly education/conference allowance
- Flexible time off vacation policy
- Work in an incredible office designed by New York’s top interior designers
If you are interested in joining our team, please let us know why you would be great for the role and send along with a resume to Careers@fuigo.com.
Fuigo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.