Coined “the future of interior design” by Architectural Digest, Fuigo is a first-of-its-kind digital platform that empowers interior designers by providing them with the business management tools and marketplace they need to succeed.
About the Role
We're seeking an Art Director with strong design and visualization skills for marketing, web and digital design. As a key member of the marketing team, you’ll be working with our Head of Design and VP of Marketing on a range of projects including identity design, web pages, email design, social media images, print collateral, and online experiences. This role is 20% design strategy and 80% hands-on design. Design and production skills are essential, as well as a passion for design and a point of view about your work. If you are ready to be a major contributor to the future of the design industry, then come and check us out.
- Create designs for the online and offline Fuigo experience including rich media, new features, and functionality.
- Design visual compositions from concept to completion including the development of low and high-resolution compositions
- Create compelling and engaging designs and layouts for sales and marketing such as email design, social media assets, landing page design, and more
- Develop and optimize digital asset graphical elements, styles (CSS), video, audio, etc.
- Use data, qualitative and quantitative research to make visual design recommendations
- Understand usability principles and able to effectively incorporate these principles in new visual designs
- Propose new design ideas, tools, and techniques for improving and enhancing the online user experience
- 3+ years experience in visual brand design
- Must have a digital portfolio of work samples
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite with advanced expertise with Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience with Sketch is a plus
- Experience with marketing platforms such as WordPress and Pardot is a plus
- Luxury brand experience is also a plus
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a given time
- Ability to adapt within a fast-changing setting
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Flexible time off vacation policy (unlimited)
- Work in an incredible office designed by New York’s top interior designers
If you are interested in joining our team please send your portfolio link and resume to Careers@fuigo.com
Fuigo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.