Coined “the future of interior design” by Architectural Digest, Fuigo is a first-of-its kind digital platform that empowers interior designers by providing them with the business management tools and marketplace they need to succeed.
Client Success Manager
We're seeking a goal-oriented, ambitious person to manage relationships with clients / customers using our premium business technology platform for interior designers. You'll be the face of Fuigo for users from pre-sales, to implementation and ongoing optimization. Using the Fuigo SaaS platform, you will be working closely with the top interior design firms in the country to not only help manage but also grow their businesses! By joining our team, you will become the fuel that keeps our designer's businesses powered. If you are ready to be a major contributor to the future of the interior design industry and want to work with the best interior designers in the country, then come check us out!
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with Interior Designers by building consultative relationships and act as a trusted advisor by helping with customer retention and contribute recommendations for improving the product and processes
- Set customers up for long-term success by driving the value of Fuigo through implementation, helping them navigate and overcome roadblocks
- Serve as the point of contact for customer support across multiple channels; Manage open issues to deliver timely and effective solutions
- Create solutions to answer customer inquiries, provide guidance, troubleshoot and resolve issues, and route feedback
- Use data to provide product and strategy recommendations; Communicate bugs and user feedback to our Product team
- Constantly learn and share knowledge with key contacts and end-users
What skills are required/needed?
- 3+ years of business experience
- Must have experience in SaaS
- Project management experience is a plus
- Hardworking and meticulous with a positive attitude
- Strong people skills and ability to resolve conflict
- Manage multiple tasks and projects at a time
- Ability to readily adapt to a fast changing environment
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Yearly education/conference allowance
- Flexible time off vacation policy
- Work in an incredible office designed by New York’s top interior designers
If you are interested in joining our team, please let us know why you would be great for the role and send along with a resume to Careers@fuigo.com.
Fuigo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.