Coined “the future of interior design” by Architectural Digest, Fuigo is a first-of-its-kind digital platform that empowers interior designers by providing them with the business management tools and marketplace they need to succeed.
About the Role
We're seeking a sales goal oriented, ambitious person to work on prospecting new users to our premium business technology platform for interior designers. You’ll be working on a brand-new product, so you won’t be just selling — you’ll be shaping the foundation of our sales process. You will be identifying the nation’s top interior designers and vendors to interior designers, then work with Account Executives to define the best outreach approach. As you grow in this role you’ll then assist the sales team in working directly with the clients to pitch the platforms and show them how it can transform their business. There’s fantastic growth opportunity in this role.
- Conduct lead generation and qualification activities for target markets
- Build prospect lists and identify new and exciting opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Qualify prospects based on their current business challenges and needs using targeted and relevant questions
- Articulate the Fuigo business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Schedule discovery calls for our sales team
- Maintain the CRM and ensure data is tracked for leads, opportunities, and sales cycle execution
- Strive to continuously improve your sales development process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- 1+ years sales experience in SaaS sales
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce, Hubspot or the like)
- Passion for results, solid work ethic, motivated attitude
- Interior Design Industry experience or knowledge a plus
- Amazing verbal and written skills
- Ability to adapt within a fast-changing setting
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Flexible time off vacation policy
- Work in an incredible office designed by New York’s top interior designers
If you are interested in joining our team, please let us know why you would be great for the role and send along with a resume to Careers@fuigo.com.
Fuigo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.