Coined “the future of interior design” by Architectural Digest, Fuigo is a first-of-its-kind digital platform that empowers interior designers by providing them with the business management tools and marketplace they need to succeed.
About the Role
We're seeking a senior level Account Executive with experience selling SaaS and/or e-commerce platforms. You should be a sales goal oriented, ambitious person with a history of attaining aggressive sales targets. You’ll be working on a brand-new product, so you won’t be just selling — you’ll be shaping the foundation of our sales process. You will be building relationships with the nation’s top interior designers to provide them with an overview of the Fuigo platform and show them how it can transform their business. If you are ready to be a major contributor to the future of the design industry, then come and check us out.
- Lead a consultative sales process with several touch points from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect new business, research new verticals, build a pipeline and qualify potential customers
- Make calls, conduct product demos, negotiate price, and close new business
- Utilize digital tools (lead gen, CRM, etc.) to conduct and track lead generation, qualification activities, opportunities, and sales cycle execution
- Manage a pipeline and forecast deals; Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Represent the company at conferences and technology seminars; Network with interior designers at industry events
- Anticipate the challenges our clients have when adopting new, innovative technology
- 4+ years sales experience with SaaS and/or e-commerce startups
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets selling to Mid Market and/or Enterprise customers
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce, Hubspot or the like)
- Passion for results, solid work ethic, motivated attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- You must be comfortable in an early-stage company where you’ll shape and act on all that is needed to make you successful. That includes being okay with things that break and working with people that love to find the appropriate solution
- Interior Design Industry experience or knowledge a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Yearly education/conference allowance
- Flexible time off vacation policy
- Work in an incredible office designed by New York’s top interior designers
If you are interested in joining our team, please let us know why you would be great for the role and send along with a resume to Careers@fuigo.com.
Fuigo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.