Coined “the future of interior design” by Architectural Digest, Fuigo is a first-of-its-kind digital platform that empowers interior designers by providing them with the business management tools and marketplace they need to succeed.
About the Role
We're seeking a friendly and ambitious person to be an integral part of Fuigo’s member experience. As the face of Fuigo, you’ll be building relationships with the nation’s top interior designers to provide them with a stellar experience. You will support the Studio Manager in hospitality, operations and office management. You will develop relationships with members and proactively gather information on their needs to identify both Fuigo and member services that could help them achieve their goals. If you are ready to be a major contributor to the future of the design industry, then come and check us out.
- Cover the front desk during business hours, greet and check-in members and guests
- Assist in community outreach through email and print communications
- Solve member-related issues to ensure a cohesive community
- Assist with vendor showings, community initiatives, and events
- Attend events outside of Fuigo to stay informed with the interior design community
- Assist Studio Manager in welcoming prospective members and in giving studio tours
- Identify the needs of members and recommend tailored solutions responsive to their needs
- Make connections and introductions between members
- Maintain facilities by making sure all is clean and well kept
- Oversee the Cantina, restock and order products to delight our members
- Mail and package responsibilities
- 1-3 years experience in office management and/or hospitality
- Must love customer service
- Able to work some evening hours for events
- Passion for results, solid work ethic, motivated attitude
- Interior Design Industry experience or knowledge a plus
- Amazing verbal and written skills
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Flexible time off vacation policy
- Work in an incredible office designed by New York’s top interior designers
If you are interested in joining our team, please let us know why you would be great for the role and send along with a resume to Careers@fuigo.com.
Fuigo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.